Live chat session with Bae(y)
Tampines MP and auntie-killer Baey Yam Keng just finished his monthly chat with his fans, and he pretty much answered all the questions.
Though he had to request some people to email him due to lack of time, he did end up answering everything. Not too bad, considering the session lasted till 12 midnight on a Sunday night. No work on Monday meh?
Then again, he wasn’t exactly swamped with questions like PM Lee was during his own live Q&A session.
Here are some of the more interesting questions and answers:
1. A baking dog
Maybe she just wants the dog to offer her some food?
3. Are the foreign ladies being naughty?
I’m surprised he’d automatically think the foreign ladies were up to no good when the question didn’t state anything to that effect. We wonder what kind of online material he’s been reading 😉
4. Popularity with Chinese papers (and aunties, presumably)
5. LTA’s going to have a lot of enquiries from a certain MP (we’re not saying who)
Can a question be answered with another question?
7. Of productions and goatee trimming
Baey was involved in a stage production in December 2014.
8. The answerer ends up having to ask questions instead
9. Baey’s kids don’t have tuition
10. The most important news
Mangoes for everyone! That’s cool. Can we have one too, since we compiled the Q&A for you?
Like this post and MustShareNews’ Facebook page to keep up with our posts!
Talk to us! Send in your story suggestions or comments to [email protected]