How to tell if you’re from a girls’ school 101
Good morning ladies!
Goooooooood Mooooooorning Miss Yeo….
you read this article that I obviously wrote because of how proud I am to be an alumna, here’s a disclaimer:
It says on my exclusive 10 year girls’ school membership card that I have
every right to write whatever I want 10 years worth of experience to make use of in writing this article.
So I hope this article’s sooooooo #relatable that it’s retweet/favourite/reblog/like worthy. Even then, feel free to disagree.
At your own discretion, of course, because:
Seriously though, regardless of what badge you wear or wore, (or if you’re a lurker from a boys’ school doing his research), we hope you have fun laughing at what makes/made you a girls’ school student:
1. You had a crush on Mr Tan
1 out of 20 teachers were male, none of your classmates were male, so you had no choice but to crush on Mr Tan.
2. On Teachers’ Day, Mr Tan’s pigeonhole was the fullest
Filled with Ferrero Rocher, candy, and muffins (don’t lie, you cheated using Betty Crocker). And of course, hardcore fan girls were responsible for the roses.
3. You shamelessly asked to borrow a pad
Because no one judges you.
4. Nobody is scared to fart in class
Same goes for burping.
5. Sitting with your legs open even though you’re wearing a skirt
Because nobody gives a shit. #IfYouGotItFlauntIt
6. Valentine’s Day was renamed to Friendship Day
Pshhhhhhh, as if you didn’t have that one lesbo friend.
7. That one lesbo friend wore a suit to prom
8. You might have had a crush on your classmate
Meaning you were that one lesbo friend.
9. You were Regina George at one point of time
With discretion, of course. Yes, with discretion….
10. Maybe that’s also because you spent too much time quoting Mean Girls
You do it during recess. You do it on the way to the water cooler. You do it on the way to the toilet TOGETHER (yes, that’s a rule too).
It’s sacred tradition because it’s a part of your conversation at least once a week.
11. You wore your PE shorts under your skirt
“Can change into PE attire faster ma!”
12. You changed in class
Let’s not forget how you hung your PE shirt on the window and spammed Nivea onto yourself and friends while you were at it.
13. If you ever ate in class (waaaa badass), it would look a little like this:
14. When your period comes at the same time as your BFF’s, you go:
15. When boys from ACS/SJI/hot angmohs on exchange visit, you be like:
16. You had to play the male lead in drama
Meaning school musicals or dramas never had kissing scenes or boys to fangirl over.
17. Popz kids had the shortest skirts
Your worst nightmare was a longass Yang Tze Kiang skirt.
18. You used the period excuse to skip PE
You’re probably the same girl that cried to scare poor Mr Tan into forgiving you for not doing work.
Plus, nobody cares.
20. You had a friend dating someone from the boys’ school nearby
SCGS, CHIJ = SJI
MGS = ACS
Because you’re so tight with your girls’ school bitches, you show up at their wedding with the ACS/SJI guy.
And you all live happily ever after.
Like this post and MustShareNews’ Facebook page to keep up with our posts!
Talk to us! Send in your story suggestions or comments to firstname.lastname@example.org