Minister Khaw educates us about public transport
Yesterday (29 Aug), Transport Minister suggested that bus service standards will be raised under the new bus contracting model. However, this boost will also mean that fares will be raise accordingly. Nonetheless, The Straits Times has assured us that “Bus fares will be affordable if raised“. Which basically means fares will go up.
But these more expensive fares will still be affordable? See, that seems a little confusing to us. We pick the brain of Minister Khaw, and attempt to predict some other things he seems to believe are logical.
1. Bus fares will be affordable if raised
2. Singapore will win gold medals if China
Nope. That’s a Singaporean right there.
3. Amos Yee will be good boy if jailed
Nah-uh. He just went back!
4. Car will be less with if more ERP
5. Rubbish bin will be good if consult
6. Ice cream will be bad if bread
Only if you’re Buzzfeed.
7. Haze will back if 11 month of clean air
Thank you Indonesia.
8. Preacher’s wife will make it in US if $$$
That did not go well.
9. Will make it on The Voice if Nathan Hartono
Things are looking more logical now
10. Govt will give $1 mil if spend more than $1 mil
Ok finally, we have something that is logically accurate!