This weekend Youtube fanboys and fangirls can see their dreams come true. The YouTube FanFest to returns Singapore on May 22 to 24 at *SCAPE. YouTube FanFest this year is bigger than ever, spanning seven countries: Canada, India, Singapore, Thailand, Korea, Australia and, Japan.
This year’s show in Singapore features a dizzying amount of star power with major heartthrob Kurt Hugo Schneider, YouTube royalty Tiffany Alvord, badass producers Wong Fu Productions, and sassy beauty vlogger Bubzbeauty.
The three-day show also features local favourites like MunahHirzi, ShiGGa Shay, The Sam Willows, and Gentle Bones.
You can still get tickets for the show here.
Some of the YouTube stars have already landed, and we stalk their social media accounts to bring you up to date on what they’ve been up to:
1. Tiffany Alvord poses for a selfie with her fans on arrival at Changi Airport
2. Goofing off anywhere, everywhere.
3. Tiffany Alvord gets excited at Ion Orchard.
4. Kurt Schneider jams with Benjamin Kheng
5. Timothy DeLaGhetto chows down Murtabak and Briyani at Zam Zam.
6. Timothy DeLaGhetto measures booties at the gym
7. Chilling out at the rooftop, Singapore style.
8. Tiffany Alvord checks sounds before the big show
9. Attending press conferences
10.Checking out local artwork by Band of Doodlers
Join the stars at YouTube FanFest this weekend at *SCAPE.
Like this post and MustShareNews’ Facebook page to keep up with our posts!
Talk to us! Send in your story suggestions or comments to [email protected]