PM Lee & Ministers To Address S’pore’s Post-Covid Plans Via National Broadcast From 7-20 Jun
From 7-20 Jun, Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong and several other ministers will address the nation on what Singapore’s post-Covid-19 future looks like.
Through a series of national broadcasts, they will touch upon:
- What Singaporeans must do to live with Covid-19 in the long run, so that they can go about their daily lives safely
- How Singapore can remain globally relevant amid geopolitical changes
- Ways to keep the economy competitive so businesses can flourish and create good jobs
- How to create promising opportunities for citizens, and care for the more vulnerable
- How to work together and emerge stronger from the pandemic
This was announced in a press release by the Prime Minister’s Office (PMO) on Saturday (6 Jun), reports Channel NewsAsia (CNA).
Speeches scheduled from 7-20 Jun
From 7-20 Jun, PM Lee, and Ministers Lawrence Wong, Teo Chee Hean, Chan Chun Sing, Tharman Shanmugaratnam and Heng Swee Keat will address the nation through 6 broadcasts.
The detailed schedule of their speeches is as follows:
You can catch the broadcasts on the following channels:
The speeches will also be published on the Facebook pages of PM Lee and DPM Heng, as well as PMO’s YouTube channel.
Tune in to the broadcasts
You might want to mark these dates down on your calendar. With 6 broadcasts scheduled, we can probably expect the speakers to share quite a number of updates.
Hopefully the speeches can help clear some confusion that is still up in the air, and give more indication of what’s to come.
Whatever they announce, let’s remember to work together and overcome this pandemic as one united nation.
Featured image adapted from YouTube.