Arnold’s Fried Chicken To Open At Tampines West CC On 5 Dec
Need more be said about our occasional cravings for the holy grail of comfort food that is deep-fried chicken?
Arnold’s Fried Chicken announced on Facebook today (1 Dec) that it will be opening an outlet at Tampines West Community Centre on Thursday (5 Dec).
The business has grown from a small, almost inconspicuous eatery in the corner of City Plaza, to a household brand standing among the likes of KFC and Popeye’s.
Arnold’s at Tampines West CC ready for business
The pictures accompanying the post show everything set up and ready for hungry customers.
We’re sure those who frequent Tampines West CC would have noticed the store front already.
Currently has 5 other outlets
Arnold’s currently has 5 other outlets, namely:
- Main Branch — City Plaza #02-99, Singapore 409286
- Hougang Outlet — Hougang Green Shopping Mall, #01-49, Singapore 538719
- Yishung 10 Outlet — Yishun 10 Cinema Cineplex, #01-04, Singapore 768794
- Bedok Outlet — 215 Bedok North Street 1, #01-83, Singapore 460215
- Jurong Outlet — The Frontier Community Club, #01-05, Singapore 648346
There’s currently one outlet in the East that is Bedok. This upcoming outlet will be about a 10-minute drive away at Tampines West CC.
We’re not sure if you’ll be seeing very long queues on opening day like those at Jollibee, but you should definitely head down for a hearty meal.
Featured images adapted from Google Maps and Facebook.