Reimagining Our Famous Politicians As Instagram Influencers
The summer vibes are strong with Emeritus Senior Minister Goh Chok Tong.
Holidaying in Langkawi, photos of him snorkeling, jet-skiing and riding a banana boat have caused a splash on social media. More of a wave actually.
As of the 2o Jul, the photos have over 4,000 likes and 500 shares on Facebook.
In other words, our Emeritus Senior Minister (ESM) has enough social media clout to make any wannabe Instagram influencer jealous.
He isn’t the only one though.
PM Lee Hsien Loong has over 1.2 million followers on Facebook and 323k followers on Instagram. Our Deputy PM Tharman Shamugaratnam one-ups the rest by having a 4.9 star
yelp Facebook rating.
But what happens when they all retire? What are they going to do with all this social media influence and free time?
We think we have the perfect solution.
Here are 7 Singaporean Politicians, reimagined as Instagram influencers.
1. ESM Goh Chok Tong: The Swimwear Model
2. PM Lee Hsien Loong: The Lifestyle Influencer
3. MacPherson SMC MP Tin Pei Ling: The Fashion Influencer
4. Opposition Politician Nicole Seah: The Inspirational Influencer
5. Speaker Of The House Tan Chuan-Jin: The Aesthetic Influencer
6. Tampines GRC MP Baey Yam Keng: The Fitness Influencer
7. Aljunied GRC MP Sylvia Lim: The Foodie
Which influencer are you? Do you think our politicians make for good influencers? Tell us in the comments below.
Disclaimer: The brands featured in the picture aren’t endorsed by the politicians in the pictures or by the MustShareNews team. It’s just for fun. In other words, please don’t sue us ah.