Go to university, if you dare
An old Straits Times article is making its round on social media again and for hilarious reasons.
In case you missed it…
Still don’t get it?
Ouch. What a difference one missing letter makes. And while the original article has since been amended, the story resurfaced again, and even mrbrown took a jibe at it. We’ve pulled together the best reactions to this very dangerous article all in the name of good fun.
1. Grade “A” response
2. The effects of American gun violence in schools spread far…
3. It’s a cut-throat system we have
4. Some considered making a movie out of it
5. Parents are scared for their university-going children
6. Just when you thought you made it to uni, the games never end
7. At least the guys know how to defend themselves
8. It’s a jungle out there: enduring the danger of being shot, for the sake of education
9. Looks like it’s a game of survival of the fittest
10. Older graduates heave a sigh of relief for their precious lives
11. And the best for last:
Stay safe everyone, gun violence is no joke.
Like this post and MustShareNews’ Facebook page to keep up with our posts!
Talk to us! Send in your story suggestions or comments to firstname.lastname@example.org
Drop us your email so you won't miss the latest news.