We usher in the year of the monkey with…monkeys
CNY is upon us again, and we all know the drill.
So do Japanese Macaques.
Also known as snow monkeys, these primates are found in a wide range of habitats all over Japan. They are most photographed in Jigokudani’s onsens (hot springs), where they mingle freely with human visitors.
With their red faces and expressive eyes, these monkeys will show you how to usher in the Year of the Monkey the right way:
1. You get a daring new haircut that you really regret;
2. Though that won’t stop you from feeling glam AF.
3. You get to Grandma’s, and she doesn’t really approve of your all black outfit.
4. Your nephews won’t leave you alone;
5. As do your aunts — “You got boyfriend already?”
6. So you stew for a bit;
7. Then kidnap the box of love letters as an act of revenge.
8. Your teenage cousin asks for a photo and you go for that well-rehearsed pose:
9. But you really look like this:
10. In the end, you realize you actually had fun during CNY, though you probably don’t mind doing it only once a year.
Like this post and MustShareNews’ Facebook page to keep up with our posts!
Talk to us! Send in your story suggestions or comments to [email protected]ustsharenews.com
Featured image via Flickr