8 Winners Split Group 1 Prize Of $19.4M After Draw On 11 Feb
On the 11th day of Chinese New Year (CNY), many Singaporeans were hoping for a very huat year indeed.
After the dust settled, 8 lucky punters emerged as the winners this time round, each winning a cool sum of $2.4 million.
2 of them bought their golden tickets at outlets in Chua Chu Kang.
Group 1 prize was $19.4M
The latest draw took place at 9.30pm on Friday (11 Feb), for a Group 1 prize of $19,416,908.
The winning numbers ended up being 9, 13, 14, 16, 18 and 28, with an additional number of 10.
As 8 people managed to crack the winning formula, they will split the prize 8 ways.
Thus, each of them gets $2,427,114.
Prize snowballed to estimated $16M
The frenzy for this round mounted when nobody won the draw last Thursday (3 Feb), when the Group 1 prize was $1,568,402.
Similarly, no one took home the Group 1 prize of $4,024,761 on Monday (7 Feb).
This led the amount to snowball to an estimated $16 million – possibly the biggest in Singapore Pools’ history.
It’s certainly the highest amount offered in the Hongbao Draw since 2020, when the jackpot winner took home a massive $12 million from the FairPrice outlet at Bukit Batok MRT.
Snaking queues formed islandwide
Of course, given the unprecedented prize, Singaporeans formed snaking queues at various Singapore Pools outlets and authorised retailers
For example, the one near Boon Keng MRT saw a queue down the length of the public walkway.
Image by MS News
With punters eagerly rushing to try their luck, all TOTO outlets extended their operating hours.
One man splurged $1,200 on more than 100 tickets, intending to spread the wealth to his friends and family.
2 CCK outlets sold winning tickets
Eventually, a number of outlets had the rub of the green this time round.
Notably, 2 were in Chua Chu Kang – 1 at Lot One mall and the other at a 7-Eleven branch in Chua Chu Kang Drive.
According to Singapore Pools, the full list of outlets is:
- Singapore Pools LOT One Branch – 21 Choa Chu Kang Avenue 4 #03-09 (1 QuickPick System Roll Entry)
- NTUC FairPrice Serangoon North – Blk 152B Serangoon North Ave 1 #01-384 (1 QuickPick System 7 Entry)
- NTUC FairPrice Toa Payoh HDB Centre – Blk 500 Lor 6 Toa Payoh HDB Centre #01-33 (1 QuickPick System 7 Entry)
- Singapore Pools Siglap Branch – 697B East Coast Road (1 QuickPick System 7 Entry)
- 7-Eleven Chua Chu Kang Drive – Blk 689B Chua Chu Kang Dr #01-306 (1 QuickPick Ordinary Entry)
- Li Li Cheng Supermarket (Punggol) Pte Ltd – Blk 273C Punggol Place #01-884 (1 System 11 Entry)
- Singapore Pools Account Betting Service – (1 System 7 Entry)
- iTOTO – System 12
- Singapore Pools Account Betting Service – –
- Singapore Pools Account Betting Service – –
- Singapore Pools Siglap Branch – 697B East Coast Road
- 7-Eleven Foch Rd – 27 Foch Rd Hoa Nam Building #01-07/08
- Bukit Merah Betting Centre – Lottery Lobby (Public) – 169 Jalan Bukit Merah Tower 2
- Chng Siow Eng Agency – Blk 625 Elias Rd Elias Mall #01-314
- Giant Beauty World – 144 Upper Bukit Timah Road Beauty World Centre #B1-01
- Lee Eng Trading Store – Blk 201B Tampines St 21 #01-1083
- Li Thoe Trading – Blk 119 Aljunied Ave 2 #01-78
- Metro Woodlands – 1 Woodlands Square Causeway Point #01-18/19
- NTUC FairPrice Paya Lebar Quarter – 10 Paya Lebar Road, #B2-09 Paya Lebar Quarter
- NTUC FairPrice Serangoon North – Blk 152B Serangoon North Ave 1 #01-384
- NTUC FairPrice Yishun Ring Rd – Blk 849 Yishun Ring Rd #01-3701/3703
- OCN (Singapore) Pte Ltd – Blk 501 West Coast Drive #01-266
- Singapore Pools 88 Circuit Rd Branch – Blk 88 Circuit Rd #01-961
- Singapore Pools Ang Mo Kio N6 Branch – Blk 630 Ang Mo Kio Ave 4 #01-968
- Singapore Pools Hougang N2 Branch – Blk 211 Hougang St 21 #01-309
- Singapore Pools King George’s Ave Branch – Blk 803 King George’s Ave #01-200/202
- Singapore Pools Lor 1 Toa Payoh Branch – Blk 111 Lor 1 Toa Payoh #01-354
- Singapore Pools New Upper Changi Branch – Blk 26 New Upp Changi Rd #01-666/668
- Tampines Trading – Blk 828 Tampines St 81 #01-234
- Wanrise Trading – Blk 47 Sims Place #01-177
Gamble responsibly within your means
Congratulations to the winners of the latest Toto jackpot.
If you weren’t one of the lucky ones this time around, we wish you all the best for the next one on Monday (14 Feb), which has a $1 million jackpot.
That said, while it can be fun to try your luck every now and then, do gamble responsibly and within your means only.
Have news you must share? Get in touch with us via email at email@example.com.
Stay up to date!
Subscribe to MS News' mailing list to get the latest news updates